Re: [OT] Microsoft's teeny punishment by the EU

Christian Schnobrich <schnobs@babylon-kino.de> writes:

> So what remains? Licensing. If the licenses are too expensive, or in any
> other way not acceptable, the competition commision may stage an encore.
> That's slow and cumbersome, but I don't think this step may be omitted.

They should have done the job right the first time.  Microsoft is a
nearly-trillion Euro company.  437 million Euros to Microsoft is like
the time I got a US$2 ticket for hocking on the sidewalk because I
couldn't find anything to blow my nose with.  The EC could, and should
have, gone for blood.

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com