Re: Font problem (xpdf): "No display font"

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 01:09:42PM +0100, Asbjørn Sæbø wrote:
> I am no longer (maybe since two weeks ago) able to view the pdf-files i
> produce with pdflatex with xpdf.
> [...]

I am answering myself here:  It dawned to me that I should try this as
another user on the same system.  Which I did, and it worked.

So then I cleaned out all .<something>-files from my home directory, and
suddenly there were no more font problems with xpdf.  I suspect it may
have been som Gnome configuration issue, though (but I will never know).

Asbj.S.