Re: K3b mkisofs failing under 2.6.4

Thanks for the --force-all! Just got it too install. Boy, did it force all :-)

Modules get loaded from /etc./modules where I deleted ide-scsi and put in
ide-cd. Here, you can delete anything you do not need. Does not mean that
something else will not load it.

The USB under latest versions of this kernel loads redundantly and
unecessarily a load of modules as well, even with hotplug disabled.