A Debian package a day keeps the ignorance away

I have set up a service that publishes the name and description of a
different Debian GNU/Linux package every day. My goal is to encourage
people to explore Debian more and discover great software they might not
know was there (with over ten thousand packages, it's easy to overlook a
few gems). It is implemented using a LiveJournal free account called
"debaday" (sounds Australian to me now). Please feel free to pass this
information on to other groups you think may be interested.

Anyone can read an HTML version of the current postings at:

  http://www.livejournal.com/users/debaday/

The service is also freely available as as RSS feed at the following URL:

  http://www.livejournal.com/users/debaday/data/rss

Information about the service and how you can suggest packages to add to
the playlist can be found on the debaday userinfo page at:

  http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=debaday

If you're a LiveJournal user, you may simply add debaday to your reading
list (i.e., "friends" list) with the following link (you must be logged
into your LiveJournal account):

  http://www.livejournal.com/friends/add.bml?user=debaday

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.