Re: Is Grub going to be official Sarge boot loader?

Hello,
Looks like grub is going to be the default. The beta 3 releast notes of the debian installer says

The Debian Installer team is once again ready to announce a beta release
of the Debian sarge installer. New features in beta 3 include:

- new easy to use partitioner that supports automatic partitioning and LVM
  - *grub as the default boot loader on i386*
and so on...

gokul

Raiz-mpx wrote:
After reading Debian Weekly News for March 16th, it mentions that; "This release features the new partitioner that supports automatic
	partitioning and LVM and uses [43]grub as boot-loader on i386."

So does this means that my favorite boot loader will be the official Debian boot loader instead of Lilo?

I know its not really that big of deal, as anyone can apt-get Lilo, but might save users a little bit of headache due to the boot loader issues.

Rthoreau