Is Grub going to be official Sarge boot loader?

After reading Debian Weekly News for March 16th, it mentions that;
	"This release features the new partitioner that supports automatic
	partitioning and LVM and uses [43]grub as boot-loader on i386."

So does this means that my favorite boot loader will be the official
Debian boot loader instead of Lilo?

I know its not really that big of deal, as anyone can apt-get Lilo,
but might save users a little bit of headache due to the boot loader
issues.

Rthoreau