jigdo-lite: does it restart OK?

Hi Debian!

Having been convinced that jigdo is the way to go, I am jigdoing the first of the Sarge's iso's.

The documentation states that you can interrupt a jigdo-lite run and restart it with just hitting enter, i.e. you restart it with the same jigdo file parm, get a warning that he is about to wipe out the iso temp dir and let him do that, hit enter on files to scan, you can change mirrors if you want to and he indeed starts where he left off on the deb that he was downloading.

So to give myself some bandwith, I ctrl-c'd his run and then restarted again with the above sequence. However, I thought I saw the previous file to be libcap0.7-0.7.2-5 and THAT I cannot find in the iso.tmp that he is composing.

Question: is it indeed true that everything is preserved restarting with the above sequence, if so why can't I find that file?

Other question: I find udebs in that iso. What are udebs? (RTFM where?)

BTW, one annoying feature of jigdo-lite, which you don't have if you wget an entire iso, is that you have no idea at what % of the run you are, anybody know how to solve that?

Thanks!

Hugo.