Re: [OT]Europe Supports Antitrust Ruling Against Microsoft

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:37:37 -0800
Number Six <40311.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:

Private answer, for being so offtopic on debian.

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 01:25:12PM +0100, Simmel wrote:
> > most hopefully we won't need another bomb attack for that. Besides the
> > opinion I have, is pretty common with most people here in Germany, because
> > we learned our "history" lesson.
>
> Yes, we taught you a lesson by Firebombing Dresden and Nuking Japan.
>
> You learned a lesson.
>
> You were one way, now you are another.

You are kidding, right? You can't be that ignorant. Bombing Dresden
and Nuking Japan didn't change anything. Sure, a decade for a
historyless country like yours might seem a lot, but to see a change
in people and their countries you really have to look at the mileniums
they have behind. Also, remember, that your country didn't want to
enter the war. The entered because they where afraid that Hitler might
go into Houston (Washington wouldn't bother you, would it?) So, when
europeans already finished with each other, your "glorious" army
decided to pick up the rests. But europeans after your intervention
are basically as they where before Hitler. Why didn't you intervene in
the spanish civil war to avoid the victory of dicator Franco and
defend democratic republicans then? Do you know which year was
September 11th? It was in 1971, when your country gave Pinochet the
resources to murder, torture and terrorize tens of thousands of
chilenans. WTC should happen more often, to make your people see that
they can't get around and murder everybody how might think
diferently.

Your country is based upon criminals which didn't fit into Europe,
which killed most natives and now claim to be the watchers of
democracy while not even having democracy (did you personally vote for
any president?)  Greek and Switzerland had democracy much before your
fathers, those who where expulsed from europe, decided to take over a
land which wasn't theirs.

Your main export article is bad education (specially the lack of
geographic knowlege, particularly where your boundaries are, and the
lack of understanding of the word "souveranity"). Your main import
article is technology, because most americans are too stupid to create
their own. Oh, and don't tell me that people like Einstein or
Schönberg where americans. I only wish some of the next presidents is
just a bit more unpresentable than your current one, which will be
enough that the international comunity will bomb your country and beat
you into submission. How does this idea feel? Your politics is bad,
your people is evil. You certainly would deserve it.

> The place I am from, The American South, was also beaten into
> submissions.

Oh, well. Still with a hurt proudness because the criminals from north
beat the criminals from the south in your civil war (which doesn't
earn the word civil, because for that you would need citizens). The
fact is, that you continue with your racial issues, export them and
prove to be under any human standard when it comes to money. Just look
at your Microsoft lawsuit: Extrapolated to a single person that would
mean: "We find you guilty of murder. As a punishment, you must not
murder again during the next 5 years and do comunity services for 10
minutes". This is an excellent example of your perception of right and
wrong. You think to be the judge and executor of all countries in the
world, but are not willing to adhere to any law. Why else did you
refuse to accept the International Court? You talk about weapons of
mass destruction and are the country with the largest arsenal. So, you
want to beat the rest of the world into submission of yourself. How
does this make you different from Hitler? Probably only that Hitler
was willing to be politically responsible for the countries he
submitted, while you just leave them in more misery taking out what
they have (do you think that Iraqui Oil might be an example here?).

Your country wasn't even able to choose a name. In the American South,
engish is not normally spoken. America is a continent, and there are
no united states of america because from canada to Chile, there are
many souverain countries which did not unify. So, where are you from?
Can you tell me with a geographically correct expression? Nameless,
historyless, no education. Obviously, you want to beat everybody into
submission.

> People can be beaten into submission.  Germany and Japan are living,
> breathing examples.  Arabs can join you.

No people can be beaten into permanent submission. Where the hell do
you think you got the right from, to tell people how they want to live
or how they want to deal with their problems. Can you really be that
stupid to believe that americans entered WWII for democratic reasons?
Or they mordered tens of thousands recently in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Are you really that blind that it's just for the economic and politic
benefit of your country? Try to submit them. How many iraquis are you
going to beat to death yet until you realize that they will never
submit. You are a breathing example of the fact that most americans
are still more stupid as Mr. W and his "Heart and Mind" or "Shock and
Awe" tales.

> So let's see, we have plenty of examples of massive carnage and extreme
> threats of violence solving problems, and you over the living in
> Imaginary Land where people just get along.

Just tell me a single problem you solved! Your prepotence, ignorance,
violence and disrespect will cause that you are the next to be
punished by the international comunity. Not by terrorism like what
your president is doing, but by international law. Just let your
violence increase and, for example, get China more integrated into the
rest of the countries. Good luck then.