Re: [OT]Europe Supports Antitrust Ruling Against Microsoft

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 12:53:41PM +0100, Simmel wrote:
> Think about that for a second before flaming me! THX!

You're totally missing the point about what's bothering me:

We knew all this about [90% of Spain] before Thursday.  The polls showed
the Popular Party ahead by 5 or 6 % points, and then by Sunday they were
down 5 or 6% points.  Terrorists set out to accomplish this and they
succeeded.

Had the election been going that way before the terrorist attacks, it
wouldn't be so bothersome.  But clearly the Terrorists are succeeded in
scaring the piss out of Europe.

All of you are ignoring the really scary fact.  Don't throw up those old
Bromides, we've heard all that.  The polls changed after *THURSDAY*.