AW: [OT]Europe Supports Antitrust Ruling Against Microsoft

<<Perhaps people wants peace and international low (UN).

<<<Regards.

Damn straight and in addition to that no "loner" who calls himself leader of
the free world?

America decides on their own, America should be left alone.

I don't want to be part of a free world, where free means free occupation of
foreign countires, regardless of what happens over there, without asking THE
REST OF THE WORLD!

And if the rest of the world doesn't matter to the US Gov, well what the
heck, they don't have to wonder that other countries might say: "Screw you
guys, thats your problem and you solve it on your own!"

Ignorance follows ignorance, and if it continues like that, it'll be the US
against the rest of the world.. So be proud to be an American, but be aware
that the USA is 5 % of the world population.

You're NOT the world and you can't change it on your own. Even the US is
dependend on all other countries, I just hope that they see this fact soon
enough, or their so called "axis" is going to be the rest of the world with
them isolated in there.

Think about that for a second before flaming me! THX!

And don't get me wrong here! I love America, but when it comes to politics I
think most Americans just blindly believe what their TV says, that's a real
shame.....and should be changed pretty soon.

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!