Re: Mozilla mail

Pedro M. wrote:

Kent West escribió:

How are you starting mozilla the browser?

I suspect that you've got two different versions of mozilla installed, expecially if you're really entering "Mozilla -mail" instead of "mozilla -mail" <-- notice the case of the "M". (I have no "Mozilla" on my system; do you have a custom script?)

Try starting "Mozilla" from the command line and then checking the mail icon in the low browser panel.

This is what I do now, but I cannot include a command line in Sessions, to stard mozilla mail automatically after Gnome setup.

So at a command line from within Gnome, you're entering "Mozilla" to start the browser, but "Mozilla -mail" does not start the email client?

You can also try "which Mozilla" and "which mozilla" to see which paths are being found.

I get the answer usr/bin/mozilla

On both commands? And is it replying with "/usr/bin/mozilla", or with "usr/bin/mozilla"? Those are two totally different things (unless your current working directory is /).

--
Kent