Re: Mozilla mail

Pedro M. wrote:

I try to install a launcher in gnome with Mozilla Mail.

I include like command:

Mozilla -mail

and it opens mozilla mail without my settings ( emails servers, mail and so on). But I see all these email servers, letters and so on, when I click in the mail and news icon in the low mozilla browser panel .

What is wrong ??.

Regards.

How are you starting mozilla the browser?

I suspect that you've got two different versions of mozilla installed, expecially if you're really entering "Mozilla -mail" instead of "mozilla -mail" <-- notice the case of the "M". (I have no "Mozilla" on my system; do you have a custom script?)

Try starting "Mozilla" from the command line and then checking the mail icon in the low browser panel.

You can also try "which Mozilla" and "which mozilla" to see which paths are being found.

--
Kent