grub-disk

I just installed the grub-disk package from Sarge. There is no man or
info page for Sarge.....grub-doc isn't all that straightforward. As was
mentioned in a previously posted grub-disk wishlist in bugreports it
would be good to have a straigtforward instruction of how to take the
grub-0.93-i386-pc.iso.gz
and make a boot floppy. Is the
grub-0.93-i386-pc.ext2fs.gz
the same thing to install on an ext2 floppy?

Sorry for the newbiesque questions....just seems like there should be a
few lines in a readme file for this. Can someone let me know how to
transfer the iso to the floppy?

Thanks,
Glen