Re: /var Partition Full from APT Packages

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:51:46 -0500
"Nelson E. Castillo" <nelson@politecnica.edu.co> wrote:

> > There are a a lot of older versions of debian packages in
> > apt/archives that is just taking up space.  Is there a command in
> > apt that I can use to remove all the older versions without having
> > to physically delete each package one by one?
>
> # apt-get autoclean
>
> Regards,
> Nelson.-
>
> --
> http://geocities.com/arhuaco
>
> The first principle is that you must not fool yourself
> and you are the easiest person to fool.
>      -- Richard Feynman.
>

> --

Great it worked great... thanks :)

--
        ,;";,
            /\_
          | \\  ,,;;'\           Alexander (Axle) B. Cheng
     /'  ' '()/"' '.(, |         Kingsmen Associates
    )_\         )_\              GnuPG key: 1024D/428365FC

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"
        - A. Einstein (1879-1955)