Re: Mozilla chrome registry problem

Thank you Kent, I changed the ] to } on both line 68 and 69 and the mozilla
setup completed fine although I still had the errors associated with
libenigmine.so so I guess they are 2 separate problems.

I will also make sure I look at the debian bug reports today with the package
I am having problems with before I bother the list.

cheers
John