Re: Frage bzgl. Kernel2.6.3 und XFree86 PS/2 Mouse Einbindung

On Friday 12 March 2004 12:03, debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:
> Z.Z. (also f�r Kernel 2.4.25) sieht meine /etc/modules so aus:
> usb-uhci
> input
> usbkbd
> keybdev
> e100
> ide-scsi #klar - fliegt raus wenn ich dauerhaft auf 2.6 umstelle)
> usb-storage

usb-uhci is replace in 2.6 kernels with uhci-hcd. You can alias it if you
still use bother kernels. However, this is a troublesome module and I have
found it does not unload correctly so freezes up on shutdown. Big red switch
time.

The psmouse and mousedev modules need also be loaded at bootup. Edit
the /etc/modules file.

Using SCSI emulation for CDs is deprecated but still works under 2.6. I am not
fully clear on how to change from ide-scsi to ide-cd modules (aside from
editing the /etc/modules files).