Mozilla chrome registry problem

Hi

I am running debina on a ibook and just upgraded my mozilla packages
from 1.5 to mozilla 1.6-2 and ran into this problem when the
mozilla-browser package was being setup.

Setting up mozilla-browser (1.6-2) ...
Updating mozilla chrome registry...nsNativeComponentLoader:
SelfRegisterDll(libenigmime.so) Load FAILED with
error:/usr/lib/mozilla/components/libenigmime.so: ELF file data encoding
not big-endian
enigmail.js: Registering components
enigmail.js: Registered components
nsNativeComponentLoader: SelfRegisterDll(libenigmime.so) Load FAILED
with error: /usr/lib/mozilla/components/libenigmime.so: ELF file data
encoding not big-endian
/usr/sbin/update-mozilla-chrome: line 68: unexpected EOF while looking
for matching `}'

The following is what is on line 68 in /usr/bin/update-mozilla-chrome:

	touch ${LIBDIR]/chrome/user-skins.rdf

I couldn't actually find that file so I am not sure if the problem is
because that file doesn't exist or because it could not be created or it
is a problem with the mozilla 1.6 package on powerpc. I read the most
pc's use the little-endian system while the powerpc uses big-endian
because it can read both.

Thanks for any clues in how to fix this

John Habermann

--