Re: Citrix ICA client software ??

Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

A while ago, I seem to remember client software for the Citrix ICA protocol in Debian [it may have been non-free and therefore not part of the distribution]. tsclient, which is a frontend for rdesktop, says that it has experimental support for ICA - but the options for the protocol are greyed out.

Any clues, anybody?

[Potentially needed for (paid for) work that is my day job, rather than for my Debian work.]

Andy

Please cc. to me: not normally subscribed to this list, but it's probably more appropriate than -devel.

I don't recall a citrix client within the official Debian archives, but you can download a client directly from Citrix (http://www.citrix.com/site/ss/downloads/index.asp). I did it a couple of years ago just to test Citrix; it was easy to install.

--
Kent