Soundblaster IRQ Conflict Problem

Dear Group,

I got a Soundblaster Live! 5.1 card today and inserted it into my Debian
machine, but I get IRQ conflicts, either with the (on board) network
card -IRQ10 or the (on board) SMBus driver -IRQ5.  It is an ASUS
motherboard.

After googling for an answer, I tried to unset hte PnP-OS option in the
bios, but there is nothing like that in this bios. (Is it called something
else?)

How do I set the IRQ of the soundblaster card?
Currently it is determined by the PCI slot.

Can I use the setpci utility for this?

Any tips appreciated!

Thanks,
                Goran