Re: clamav backport install

On Thursday 11 March 2004 21:53, you hurled the following on the wire:
<lots of stuff cutted out>
> > For you (and others out there), I'm currently working on a web-based
> > frontend (PHP) to the amavisd-new per user configuration.
> > As you may or may not know, you can store per user configuration (spam
> > tresshold and such) in a database. I'm writing some pages that let users
> > configure their policy via a web interface.
> > If anyonce interested, I could offer it for download once it's done and
> > I'd be happy to take improvements or suggestions :)
> > It would be GPL licensed.
> >
> > joost
>
> *********************
> Hi Joost,
> I would be interested your web-based program.
> Programming isn't my strong-suit tho, so I probably
> could only offer end-user type suggestions.
> Thanks for all your help,
> -Rick

OK, it's not finished, but when it is, I'll pass it to you. If others are
interested, let me know.

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.