Re: sound card

Wayne Sitton wrote:

I'm looking to buy a high end sound card to do alot of audio editing and
such.  The Creative SB Audigy2 ZS Platinum Pro seems to have everything
I want.  I googled to see if there was any mention of wheather or not it
will work under linux.  If anybody know if this will successfully run
under linux, I'd like to know, or at least recommend another product of
similar stature that is.

Wayne

Chech the alsa homepage:
http://www.alsa-project.org/
Alsa support is what you need for a new soundcard since alsa is the sound system for linux 2.6.x
Kenneth.
BTW i think it is supported.