iptables script absent in Sarge?

I installed Sarge using the new installer (the new install is a *much much* better version now:)

I was setting up my home network on Debian and noticed that there is not /etc/init.d/rc.iptables or some similar script (that used to there when I had installed Woody and dist-upgraded to Sarge a few months ago).

Am I missing something here? Running:
#> dpkg-reconfigure iptables

gives me no prompts and asks for no options to set. I even reinstalled iptables but couldn't get the scripts that run on startup.

thanks,
->HS
--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)