Re: After XFree/KDE upgrades fonts shrunk about 5 points

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 07:43 pm, Brad Sims wrote:
> Any ideas? Gnome fonts share in the shrinkage <g>
>
> Everything looks normal in /etc... (ie I didn't change anything)

KDM no longer includes the -dpi 100 argument in /etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers.  So,
if you are starting things from KDM, that may be your problem.  I recommend
setting the DisplaySize parameter in the Monitor section in your
XF86Config-4.  This will result in X setting the true dpi of your monitor.

Josh Metzler