Re: After XFree/KDE upgrades fonts shrunk about 5 points

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 8:09 pm, Josh Metzler wrote:
> I recommend
> setting the DisplaySize parameter in the Monitor section in your
> XF86Config-4.  This will result in X setting the true dpi of your monitor.

I did this:
DisplaySize     382 279
(my screen is 15" horz x 11" vert
but nothing...
Am I doing it wrong?

I am tempted to add the -dpi 100 line back into
/etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers.

--
Native Amerindian societies assigned the roles of warrior to their males and
torturer to their females, as does psychology. I got better and so did she,