Re: Praise of KDE3.2 and Sid's X

Yup, much better than Microsoft. More errors and broken thing with each rare
new upgrade from Redmond. Even unstable Debian works better.

How did you like the new KDE3.2 menu trees? I liked the old ones
better--simpler with fewer multiple who-know-where references. A lot of work
to move things back and that for each login.

I still have no DRI but not the fault of SID. Mach64 still problematic.

However, I have a lot of problems with the latest X from SID, programs
aborting the X-session. No idea how to fix it.