Re: Knoppix 3.3 beats Debian sid badly in glxgears

I still have no DRI. Daenzer packages are hard enough to compile. A friend
finally go it compiled for 2.4.22-xfs but it does not "catch". There are now
"binaries" around that ask a few questions and attempt the compile for you.
This does not mean it will procede nor does it mean the module will do
anything. 2.6 kernels are explicitely not supported (there is a new module
format, .ko extension). There are patches to get around this if one can
figure out how to use them.