Re: Xlib: Maximum number of clients reached

Hi All,

To answer my own post, some Googling turned up the neat command:

    xwininfo -root -children

Which showed me (I think, I don't really understand) that many unnamed
Gecko windows are open (84, with only one browser window open).  I get
this problem using either Mozilla or Firefox.  The current work-around
for me is to close and re-open my browser, which is pretty irritating.
Perhaps I should file a bug report, but I'm surprised no one else has
noticed this problem.

--
Lucas