RE: Config files for exim4 package.

You could have just copied your original config to /etc/exim4/exim4.conf

Run `exim4 -bV` and it should tell you the location of the config file its
using.

IIRC its compiled to look for the config in two places. The above one takes
precidence over the location of the autogenerated one.

HTH
Mark.

Salamis Group of Companies -  WWW.SALAMISGROUP.COM

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) be advised
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication
or the information it contains is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. We apologise if you have received this communication in
error. Please return it to the sender immediately, delete this
communication from your computer and destroy any copies of it. Any
views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and may
not reflect the views of Salamis (M&I)Ltd.