Sarge release date

Hi there:

Does anyone have any idea when Debian Sarge will be released as stable?
I know, it will be released when it's ready, but I am setting up a
schedule here for my tasks, and even if I could have an approximate
date of it's release, it would help alot.

Cheers
--
<!--  People can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That
is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and

Aryan Ameri