Re: Let Sunbeam Tech know Case Mod products with Bin Laden are not welcome

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 05:19:58PM +0000, Pigeon wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 05:34:42PM -0800, Number Six wrote:
> > http://www.sunbeamtech.com/new/products/el/el%20series-el%20badge.htm
> > I wrote Sunbeamtech and CC:'d the American Institute in Taiwan (the US
> > does not have an embassey) and the FBI and asked them to change the
> > product as well.  I also reported them to tips.fbi.gov.
>
> I wrote to them and suggested they make an "Anthill Inside" case badge.
>
> > The only way to kill the cockroaches is to turn on the lights and watch
> > them scurry away.
>
> No, that leaves them still alive and back in their hidey holes. If you
> want to kill them, leave the lights off, spray petrol on the floor,
> then chuck a match.

Well, I think they'll still get back to their hidey holes.  But if
you're feeling sadistic (and don't cockroaches make you feel that
way?), you can trap a really big juicy one under an upturned glass,
then trap a couple of ants under the same glass (if you've got
cockroaches, you've probably got ants, too), and watch the
slaughter.

--
David Jardine

"Running Debian GNU/Linux and