Re: Let Sunbeam Tech know Case Mod products with Bin Laden are not welcome

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 05:34:42PM -0800, Number Six wrote:
> http://www.sunbeamtech.com/new/products/el/el%20series-el%20badge.htm
> I wrote Sunbeamtech and CC:'d the American Institute in Taiwan (the US
> does not have an embassey) and the FBI and asked them to change the
> product as well.  I also reported them to tips.fbi.gov.

I wrote to them and suggested they make an "Anthill Inside" case badge.

> The only way to kill the cockroaches is to turn on the lights and watch
> them scurry away.

No, that leaves them still alive and back in their hidey holes. If you
want to kill them, leave the lights off, spray petrol on the floor,
then chuck a match.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons