Plastik color in KDE 3.2?

Hey,

Of course, it's merely a detail of the tiniest kind, but would someone
be able to explain to me why the Debian version of the default KDE 3.2
style Plastik has a very different color from the one I got when using
Konstruct?

I'm not trying to sound gay or something, but the difference is clear
when comparing this screenshot

http://www.kde.nl/doc/kcontrol-fontinstall/kcontrol_fontinstall2.png

...that I took using Konstruct, with this screenshot

http://www.xs4all.be/~verbreyt/tmp/tadaa.png

...showing the default color scheme of Plastik with KDE 3.2 from sid
(and the artwork-packages from incoming.debian.org).

I can adjust the color to roughly look the same, but I wondered
nevertheless...

Greets,
Tom

--
"Mongolian drivers do not care much about pedestrians."