Unidentified subject!

> I get a mess a message:
> mount: wrong fs type, bad options, bad superblock on /dev/fd0

Three options spring to my mind,
1) You've problems with autoloading the vfat/fat driver module or not compiled
it at all. Try loading vfat prior to mounting the floppy.

2) Your disk is not vfat (or regular fat) format. back in my wild young days I
decided to format some floppys with ext2 (turned out to be a bad idea).
Check, You're really looking for the right file system.

3) The floppy disk itself is damaged.

Easiest way would be checking the disk in a win98 system.
Best regards,
   js
--
C for yourself.