Unidentified subject!

Hi

I used j2se-package to convert a downloaded binary java sdk (sun-j2sdk1.4) to a deb package. After I installed it, whenever I run "java -jar foo.jar" it complains that default java was not found.

1- How should I configure /etc/javaselect/config file
2- I am using debian/testing, but issuing "apt-get install sun-j2sdk1.4" complains that:

sun-j2sdk1.4debian: Depends: sun-j2sdk1.4 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

Is there any other way to install java ?

Thanks
Hamid

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000! http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2