Re: ATI drivers 3.7.0 for XFree 4.3 *just now* released?!?

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 05:38:52PM -0500, Nick Lidakis wrote:
> Number Six wrote:
> >Why does ATI claim they are just now released, and what does Slashdot
> >think so as well?

Thanks for the excellent information, adding the list back in as they
would also like to know.  One thing I just noticed is mplayer is using
the "x11" -vo device even though in debconf I specified "xv".

I'm pretty sure "xv" used to work on my 9700 but now I've switched to a
9800XT.  I'll probably have to search the forums for spomething this
specific but do you have any insight about xv support?  in 9800?  in the
latest drivers? etc?