Re: ATI drivers 3.7.0 for XFree 4.3 *just now* released?!?

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:25:09 -0800
Number Six <40302.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:

> Oh, and the upshot of the Slashdot post is these are the first
> OFFICIAL ATI drivers for XFree 4.3.0 --- but that's not true.  I swear
> my memory is that there have been 4.3.0 drivers posted on ATI's site
> all year.  Or am I remembering things that never happened again?

I haven't read the newest READMEs and license notes wnd whatnot yet, but
up to now, all drivers were marked "unofficial", "unsupported" and other
things. It might just be that those are the first drivers that ATI
actually intends to support and officialy declare as one of their
products.

--
Got Backup?

Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de