Re: gnome-panel woes (clock not available)

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:26:18 +0100
Christian Schnobrich <schnobs@babylon-kino.de> wrote:

> This behaviour seems very strange to me. Any ideas apart from burning
> incense sticks and singing mantras?

I don't have a direct answer for you -- I use GNOME, but I've never
run into something like that.  But since your question is GNOME-
specific, I just wanted to suggest that you try the forums at
www.gnomedesktop.org, where lots of people who know lots about
GNOME hang out.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)