Opinions on some Debian books?

I know that a lot of people here recommend "The Debian GNU/Linux Bible"
by Steve Hunger, which my library is getting.  But I've also seen in
secondhand catalogues the following books (some of which I think are
out of print) and I'd appreciate any comments about them.

Bill McCarty: Learning Debian Gnu/Linux: A Guide to Debian Gnu/linux for
New Users, O'Reilly, 1999.

Thomas Down: Installing Debian GNU/Linux, Sams, 2000.

John Goerzen, Ossama Othman: Debian GNU/Linux, New Riders, 1999.

Aaron Van Couwenberghe: Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 Unleashed, Sams, 1999.

Thanks,
Adam