Re: Newbies! please check this out -> http://www.aboutdebian.com/

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 12:42:20AM -0700, s. keeling wrote:
> I think Woody wins this one.  Since my last apt-get upgrade a week or
> so ago, and then installing Mozilla 1.0.0, I haven't seen Moz crash
> once.  However, for me, it's only a web browser.  I don't use it for
> anything else.

I've been building Phoenix/Firebird/Firefox from CVS using the same
.mozconfig since about last April roughly once a week.  I don't have
java installed and until recently no flash or mplayer plugins.  Now I
have a little script to enable flash/mplayer as needed, but mostly I run
with none.

I've had a couple crashes in the last year due to big images // tons of
tabs but I can count them on one hand.  That's just one data point: but
for me, the damn thing hardly ever crashes.