RE: chroot ssh logins

Roberto:

That's a great idea.  Can apache read documents inside a UML
or would I need to install apache inside the UML as well?

I am running a server with multiple websites, now I am
opening it up to a few external clients.  I want them to be
able to modify their site w/o being able to move above their
home directory so they are not able to view other sites
hosted from the servers.  Only remote access to the servers
is through ssh2.

Thanks again!
Christopher Davis