Re: chroot ssh logins

Christopher Davis wrote:
Hello!

I have found a few how-to's on the net for creating user
jails with ftp so users cannot browse outside of their home
directories.  That's what I am looking to do, but with ssh
when the user logs in.

TIA!
Christopher Davis

I'm not sure how that vould work with chroot.  But,
setting up a user-mode-linux install would provide
similar functionality, with the added bonus that it
appears a totally seperate host to the outside world.
You can then either have ports 20 and 21 forwarded
from your real host to the UML host, or you can give
the uml host its own IP on your network.

-Roberto