Re: Stolen debian logo?

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 10:00:06AM -0500, David Clymer said
> This indicates that my saying a work is licensed under the GPL, any user
> thereof must abide by the GPL when using the work in ways addressed by
> this license. One is explicitly denied permission to use the work in
> ways which violate this license. Permission to use the work in
> accordance with the license is implicit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The GPL explicitly places NO restrictions on the use of software, only
distribution.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:             Consul INSCOM IDEA Centro Belknap CNCIS explosion