Re: better mail organisation

also sprach Vineet Kumar <vineet@doorstop.net> [2004.02.20.2245 +0100]:
> Have you used mairix?  It's an excellent tool.

I have to concur. However, I don't see it solve the challenge I am
facing. I could maintain a file of email addresses of my
correspondents and then have mairix symlink all relevant emails into
a folder per correspondent. However, if I do that on the server side
(which I would want to do), then I'd have to download each message
twice or more than that -- once for the folder and once for each
correspondent.

Instead, I will keep this tool around for ad hoc searches and
experiment around with python. Maybe I'll come back to it...

`. `'`