Re: Thanks

On Friday 20 February 2004 04:12, Michael Satterwhite wrote:

> On Thursday 19 February 2004 19:12, Chris Metzler wrote:
> > A lot of people come to testing that way (in fact, I did the same as
> > you).  But yeah, that's not quite right.
>
> I did like what I saw and will probably take another look at Debian
> sometime in the future.
>
> I'm distro hopping right now; who knows where I'll end up.

If you hop back to Debian, based on what you've said, I'd recommend you hop
straight to unstale - Freudian typo: I mean unstable.  It is, in fact, stable
for every purpose I have tried, and KDE works fine.  Check before downloading
the first time as there are brief periods when parts are broken. Once it is
installed, you can always hold back the KDE when updating if it happens to be
in a bad patch.

--
richard