nslookup & bind problem on internal network

Hi,

I've just set up bind for my internal network, and running:

'nslookup funkypenguin.net' returns:

Note:  nslookup is deprecated and may be removed from future releases.
Consider using the `dig' or `host' programs instead.  Run nslookup with
the `-sil[ent]' option to prevent this message from appearing.
Server:         192.168.3.2
Address:        192.168.3.2#53

*** Can't find funkypenguin.net: No answer

running the same on debian.org, gives me back the correct replies
though, this would lead me to assume an incorrect zone configuration.

Yet 'dig  funkypenguin.net returns all the correct replies and results,
running nslookup on a host at my domain works fine and so does the same
using ip addresses.

All name resolutions works fine, and I can send ans receive email on all
hosts on this domain.

If this a nslookup error or a configuration in my zones?

This is driving me nuts, as the zone files all seem ok.

oh, if anyone happens to try this from their machine, it will work as
I'm using dyndns for external name resolution to this domain.

Mark

--
Microsoft's version of 'integration' is:
	"When IE crashes, it takes Windows with it..."