Re: OT? perl IDE

Hi all,...

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:53:15 -0600
Alex Malinovich <demonbane@the-love-shack.net> wrote:

> I think that Eclipse has a Perl plug-in, but I'm not sure. You can
> check. (www.eclipse.org)

Indeed, there's something like that - tried it some time earlier,
but never got used to it. Actually, I tried quite a bunch bigger and
smaller editors ([x]emacs, scite, glimmer, anjuta, not to mention
all the KDE stuff), but in the end I always fell back on using vim
for most of the work I do, since there's (at least) one incredibly
good thing about vim: It works well while ssh'ing to your remote
development server. ;)

Cheers,
Kris