Re: Dual boot

Install Windows first or keep a Linux boot disk around.  2K likes to
wipe the MBR and remove lilo when you install it.  This can be annoying
if you don't have the images or a floppy/CD on hand to boot from and
restore it.

I also usually create a small 1-5 Gig FAT partition to keep "source"
files such as network drivers, etc on.  That way I can boot into linux,
save the sources to the FAT partition, boot into Windows and install
incase I can't get on the network, or something else is horked.

Robert

Thus spake Michael Satterwhite (michael@weblore.com):