Re: cdparanoia & a song in negative space

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 12:27:09AM +0000, i'll teach you to turn away. wrote:
> Pigeon <jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
> P> I think you also need software that lets you turn the S/PDIF input on.
> P> There's a little gtk app for this out there somewhere; unfortunately I
>
> 	gtk! screw that. i'm CLI 98% of the time, baby. did i mention i'm
> a girl? quick, someone make out with me! :D

Cool... well all the gtk app is actually doing is issuing an ioctl to
turn S/PDIF on and off, so it'd be dead easy to knock up a couple of
lines of C to do it from the command line. Unfortunately all my docs
for this are on a remote machine on which I just broke ssh doing an
apt-get upgrade remotely so I can't get at them... (bangs head on wall)

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons