Re: cdparanoia & a song in negative space

crank --

...and then i'll teach you to turn away. said...
%
% 	yeah, ripping the whole cd just doesn't see the negative space. i
% don't even know how they recorded this, let alone how i can get it off

Strange indeed.  Like Jan, I'm interested in your results (my little
collection comes to about 4700 tracks from a few over 600 CDs, but unlike
in my naughty days of 15k tracks, these are all legal :-)  Please at
least summarize here on debian-user.

% (digitally - i can always record it to cassette & take that to .wav, heh.)

Why would you go through a cassette instead of directly into your laptop
audio?(!??)

HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.