How to boot installed Debian system with Promise FastTrak 376?

Hello list,

Yesterday I installed Debian 3 on my system with Promise FastTrak 376
controller with the help of the site:
http://www.antgel.co.uk/compsci/linux/promise_raid.shtml

Now comes my problem: My system doesn't boot! Grub showed only a Grub
prompt. My Debian 3 (Woody) installation is on sd9. I have only one harddisk
which is on the SATA port.

I have also Windows XP installed. So in order to write this message I have
made a FixMBR to be able to boot into windows.

But now comes my question. What must I do, that I can choose between Windows
and Debian 3? What must I do, that the ft3xx driver is loaded, so that
Debian sees my Promise controller?

Thanx in advance,

Danny